Saturday, September 10, 2005

Uncle Spoaks wants you

Wow! I can't believe we have published 50 Comics!
-The Producer
That was quick
-Director
You may be wondering, "Wear is the T-shirt?" This comic, is the T-Shirt. A celebration of 50 comics, right smack dab in the middle of your chest.
T-shirt Guy
Limited Edition, only 50 available.
-Hype Department
Pre-Order your I want GenreNation bumper stickers now.
-Hype Department... again.

So, it's taking shape. For those of you who are joining us for the first time, Welcome! Others, have come and gone as they pleased (which is fine) and some have been here the whole time. To all...
Thanks, thank you so much for stopping by, whether its once, or all 50 times. Next stop... Infinity
-Jeremy Tramell
That was a really bad Toy Story reference
-Jermit the Frog

7 comments:

Godsdragon said...

I think only Pinochio and humans have long noses...

Godsdragon said...

I am not sure if my long comment reached you. I was saying that I am glad your bizz is taking shape!
God Bless you!

Unknown said...

I dont think it did, but thanks for stopping by.

clumsy-of-me said...

love it Jermy, much better than working like I'm supposed to. I want that shirt!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
clumsy-of-me said...

Thank you for your reply, it was very thoughtful. I appreciate the advice. I realized in looking at a lot of the blogs yesterday, not many had comments. I like that. I can be anonymous in the middle of a room full of people. I'll keep track of you though. Thanks for having me over.

clumsy-of-me said...

Thanks again Test Pilot. You are right about being a living example. But, I would say to study up on Tort Reform if you vote. You never know. I want this t-shirt. Are you making it in a babydoll or standard t-shirt? I can't wait to wear it on casual days at work :)