Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Return of Spoaks



...before he goes up there looking like that.
-Mr. Number Two (continued from previous comic)
And Action!
-Director
Take a survey and see how many folks enjoy the lack of black, will ya Fred?
-Producer
Who don't like black?
-Fred
What happened to my hair, and why is my word bubble purple?
-Spoaks
Well, if you can't beat him, Join him.
-Coral Pinsell (quoting her marriage counselor)
I'm gonna faint!!!
-Mr. Number Two (as he falls to the floor)
So yeah, I'm back, had a little time off, some R and R. Boy was it worth it. Caught up with some old friends, and made some new ones.
-Spoaks P.
Did anyone catch the word of the day on my brand new Google Home Page? I think it's definately something you should check into.
-Jeremy Tramell (feeling more like his old self)

Speaking of surveys, the background in the top image is a jpeg, and the background in the bottom image is a gif, can anyone tell a difference?

No comments: