Monday, January 16, 2006

The black out!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!
-GenreNation
Mannnn! Now dat somebody went an turned off the lights, I can't sho off my MLK tribute shirt.
-Nonanonymous
Hey Gang, just wanted to let you all know that we will be spending the next week moving to our new electronic house. Its www.GenreNation.com you can go there now to check it out, help us unpack, get a sneak peak of whats in store. We will return to this place and we will keep this place as long as its free. We will publish our 100th comic here in about a week, then we will be making our new home our permanent home, using this site to blog. So... set your calanders, update your favorites, and get ready for a long strange trip, and I'll see you next week!!
-Thomas Thumm
...thats www.GenreNation.com
-Pierre' Pointdexter
again... thats, www.genrenation.com
-Spoaks
ok ok enough allready, gosh.
-Coral

2 comments:

@modernmentat said...

I can't stand the suspense. Congratulations on getting your site up and running.

BoxHeadComics said...

HEY! I just saw that you posted a comment on my blog! I've got three comics up already so check 'em out if you're intrested, and if you don't hate them spread the word!