Thursday, December 01, 2005

A veiw from inside?

oh, I gotcha, just give me a page, or call me on my cell, when you gotta sec.
-Nonanonymous
Help is on the way Mr. Number Two.
-Captain Nobody

... And now a word from this guy...
Hey get-a-long gang, just wanted to thank everyone for stopping buy, it really means a-lot to me, "We" have surpassed 2000 hits (which may seem like a small number, but to me... its huge), I couldn't have done it without you! I would also like to thank our new sponsor, www.photobucket.com, without them, who knows what color this comic would be.

Coming up---->>>> Well, I have planned a tutorial in google, and also plan on working out the idea of WebComic Commerce, so please stay tuned. Oh yeah, speaking of that... www.GenreNation.com is coming down the pipe, gotta couple more details to iron out, with Mr. Lusagi, but, It should be unvailed by the beggining of the year, its a resolution of mine. Wow, ok, so I am going to go pull into my driveway, thanks again, and... Oh yeah, Thank you Your Own Reflection, for the Modest Mouse Poster, I hope you like how I used it.

Sincerely,
Jeremy Tramell


Just curious to see who is out there and reading, please publish a comment so I can know the audience. You can post without being a blogger member, just go Anonymous, and give me some kinda idea of who you are and wear you are. Love ya'll, each and everyone of you.

2 comments:

@modernmentat said...

I like how you used it. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Anonymous said...

I CROSSED THE LINES OF ALL THE GREAT-STATE ROADS!