Saturday, July 23, 2005

See, I told you that you would see a side of Spoaks that you have never seen. Unfortunately, Spoaks is unaware that we* have a hidden camera in the Men's room.
-Mr. Fancy Copyright

*Again, we being I, but since I got your attention. I wanted to do a little recap, while we wait for Spoaks to get back. I created this "thing" as a vehicle to drive the T-shirt ideas I had and have on a daily basis, home to the viewing audience. Now, I can't stop, I am in to deep, and all that other cliche' stuff, so if you are lost, comment, if you have an idea for a story, comment, if you got a kick out of something, let me know (thanks to those of you who have). I better stop now befo.. LOOK OVER THERE ----------------------------------------->.

2 comments:

Cernunnos said...

Have you printed off any of your t-shirt designs or are they just ideas for now? Love that dude by the way.

Unknown said...

Yes and No, Yes I have printed my T-shirt designs, No I havent printed any of this new batch. I can and will though, just say the word. I do try to come up with a new idea @ least once a day.

So, as you know, until I get this commercial artistic ball a rollin, they are concept shirts, but to me, they totally exist. Ya dig?