Sunday, July 17, 2005



Introducing, CaptainNobody. Your everyday nobody. Fighting everyday nothings. He is really not as boring as I am making it sound. Stay tuned for more on CaptainNobody.

-GenreNation

*Note from creator

Now, I know this hype stuff is getting old, beleive me, I know. I just wanted to let everyone know, that... I Love You, and appreciate you taking time out of your day to read this. The next comic, is going to be me attempting a 6 panel. We shall see. We shall see. Also, since I got your attention, stay tuned for a side of Spoaks that you have never seen.

Any suggestions? Do you have your own characters? Save it for the comments.

1 comment:

@modernmentat said...

I like how it's coming along. I'm a bit down today. I got the "I want a 'real' job, but which job" blues. Tell Cory the stranger in Atl. says happy birthday. Email me your address. I'll send you a couple CDs.