Saturday, July 30, 2005

Fortune and Glory



Back to the story:
-Genrenation

Note from Jeremy: Boy this blogging stuff can become a real burden, especially if you wear the crown of procrastination like I do. I am not complaining, just blogging. Is that a T-shirt idea? Who knows. So I got the story back in my head, now I just need to draw it out. Got a "ton" of stuff to do tomorrow so I will not be turning my laptop on at all. I will not post tomorrow (in the future, would anyone be willing to cover for me on vacation days? Please let me know.) What I will do tomorrow, (besides mow, clean, pay, play, and eat) is get out ol' trusty sketchpad, and draw the full week out so we can have a consistent story, that is easy to follow, no more of this all over the map stuff. Hats off to all ya'll who can do a comic, run a family, work a job, sell T-shirts and be happy all in the same week, it almost killed me.

And I didn't even do all of them.

-Jerm aka blah blah blah

1 comment:

@modernmentat said...

You're doin' great. I can't help you much by taking over during your breaks; my shirt ideas seem to involve more graphic capabilities. I do like the "ginger roots" kind of thing. Maybe I could do something like that in your absence. We could make it oriented to a particular topic,maybe.