Monday, August 01, 2005

Sunday night for Monday


Tah dah!!! Ye-ah.

We rejoin Spoaks, as he pitches to his screenwriter a couple of new ideas for the comic. Wearing his one of a kind Straight Up Pizza Truck shirt that says "kids love pizza!", Spoaks begins instructing his screenwriter like he is an expert in the field of weird, online, blogomics. Maybe he is... Do you know any experts in blogomics?

:::Note from organization department: Due to the unexpectedness of this thing we call life, we have created a off the wall GenreNation blog, its address is http://noitanerneg.blogspot.com in creating this, we have created a home for the outakes, b-sides, and any other random "bizarre" things we might create. Don't go to site yet, because there is only one comic, which happens to be an outtake, from the Hidden Camera bit (now that I told you, you will not have to go, you can just take my word for it.)

:::Note from Jeremy: I thank each and everyone of you for tuning in today, either because I forced you, I found you, or you just plain like me. I am working on a "work" schedule as to make it easier for the 2 or 7 readers that I may have. I post in the middle of the night, after the kids have gone to bed. This way you can read it the following day, hence the Title "Sunday night for Monday" I will shoot for 7 days a week, but in attempt to avoid burnout, will be calling upon friends of the Nation aka "Citizens" to chime in my absence. This should be fun. So, long, for, now.

Goodnight, but to you... Good-day.

-the jerminator

No comments: