Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A GenreNation Clothes Up




Well, are you?

-Spoaks

>>> Listen, don't mind him(or that really bad pun), I know you are listening, so thanks, it means a whole bunch to me. I would like to take this time to thank; Lusagi for putting up with me, and showing me the electronic ropes, and Godsdragon, for pointing @ me and smiling. I would also like to thank my Wife and Kids for giving me the time to publish this. Lastly, but not leastly, I would like to thank you the reader(s). Without you, this blomic would be a tree falling in the woods.

Stay tuned: more fun to come, and we may even see a new character shortly.

May, the month after April and before June.

-Jeremy

1 comment:

Godsdragon said...

Jeremy. How are you! Thanks so much for your gratefulness.
God bless you friend!