Saturday, August 20, 2005

We interupt this comic...

BREAKING NEWS!!!
I finally got a digital camera!!!
-Photographer
My mom and sister came to visit today, and brought me the coolest little digital camera, its a Nikon CoolPix 4600 (whatever the 4600 means). So, yeah, I had to make a comic about this ground breaking event. No more searching the net for obscure backgrounds (well, no sure is a negative word). Photography!!! Yeah!!!
-Mr. Copyright Guy
Picture this!
-Spoaks
How do you like my work?
-Number Two
If you look @ the background, to the immediate left of Spoaks head is the comic that was scheduled for today.
-Producer
The background also gives you a sneak peak of the future of GenreNation.
-Jermit the Frog
...and I like the future!
-Test-Pilot of said... Future
The t-shirt is for my sister, she loves all things horse.
-Merchandise Guy
Thanks Mom and Dad, I am never too big for presents.
-Jeremy

A question for the commenters of the world? Does this format work? I am going for the comic/critic/current events/screenplay feel.

1 comment:

@modernmentat said...

You know it works for me. I was just thinking about the strangers that commented on my blog. Do you think they could be advertisers or ego maniacs? The advertisers would have an obvious incentive, and the ego maniacs comment on others blogs, so theirs will get noticed. What do you think?

I think we are both online right now. I'm going to log into MSN.