Friday, October 07, 2005

The Art Director (Coral Pinsell)



introducing...

-The Narrarator,

Oh no, double spaced...

-The director

Again?!??

-The producer

Look, everybody, its me, its me!

-Coral Pinsell

Coral, I don't think you read your lines properly, you were supposed to say I just thought I could put more emphasis on, what you were saying: not so much "ON", how you looked saying it. Got that?

-Mr. Number Two

After the first inning I was pretty much able to relax.

-John Smoltz #29 (during post game interview)

That makes two of us.

-Braves Nation (including Glenn Hubbard's Boa Constrictor)

I don't like double space Thursday's, but anyway, I want to take this opportunity, to come from behind the curtain and just get some stuff off my chest. First of all, thanks again, we are nearing the 1000 hit mark and I couldn't be happier. Not that 1000 is anything even remotley close to the hits that other sites get a minute, but... its a start, so again... Thanks. On another note, I have been so so so busy lately with the family, Logan, has a couple of Molars pushing their way through, and needless to say, its been a fun couple of weeks.

I have been having alot of ideas about things I can do, and am proud to announce, uh wait, I am not the announcement guy... uh; Nevermind! Okay, that is enough for now, let the busy man get some rest allready, gees guys/gals.

-Jeremy

No comments: