Friday, October 28, 2005

You have come to a choice


Now I know what you are thinking, I waited all this time for this? Well, yes, yes you did.
-Mindreadin Me
Man, I told ya, eyes gotta get up outta here. Coral, what in tha heck you do wit my doo, why is it all purple and junk?
-Nonanonymous
Um, I, I , I don't know, I, its black on my version, black I tell you.
Coral Pinsell
Besides, it looks like a cool hitchin hat.
-HitchinHicks
Well, we got alot in store for you, the break gave me some time to collect my thoughts, get some work done around the house (finally) and develop some characters. So, sit back and buckle in, and enjoy the ride, its as cheese filled as any good ol fashioned "WebComic w/out direction"
Thanks for tuning in.
-Jeremy Tramell
P.S. Logan is doing alot better! Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts.

Love, Jeremy

2 comments:

@modernmentat said...

I can't wait to see what's in store. I couldn't be happier to hear that Logan is doing better. Take it easy.

clumsy-of-me said...

Missed you, soooo happy to hear that Logan is doing better and will to continue to keep ya'll in my thoughts and prayers.