Sunday, October 30, 2005

You choose, ^ That Way

Thats the last time I ever let my sister did my hair.
-Nonanonymous
Black! I tell you!
-Coral P.
GenreNation... were supposed to be black.
-Catchy, catch phrase guy.
GenreNation, not afraid to call HR for help resolving a black issue.
-Producer
and... CUTT, can we get hair and makeup on the set? This is ridiculous.
-Director
It's a hitchin hat, its cool, it looks great!
-Hitchin Hicks
On sale now, purple, yarn looking Hitchin Hats, all proceeds will be donated to the homeless, get your today.
-T shirt guys cousin, Hat Guy

2 comments:

@modernmentat said...

funny stuff

clumsy-of-me said...

"Anonymous" and I were talking about what a great picture this is. We really enjoyed it. We also enjoyed the other pictures you sent. They were spectacular! Thanks! I'm so glad you are back, we missed you. It was 8 years on Wednesday, time flies when you are trying to figure it all out. So happy to always remeber you as a part of it!!! Love Ya!!