Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Its not all gloom and doom!

Dear Get Along Gang,
I am writing you from deep inside Wolfson's Childrens Hospital, due to circumstances beyond "our" control, Angela and I's youngest son Logan has been hospitalized. but... as the title would indicate, its not all gloom and doom. There is good news! (No, I havent't saved any money on Gieco Insurance) The good news is that Logan should be coming home within the next day or so. His infection is goin gto take alot longer to treat and the treatment will continue for many months after the 4 week antibiotic blitzkrieg, but he can come home. We are still a little worried abou this diet, so please keep that in yourthoughts and prayers. I will be posting further family updates on my personal blog http://lmoi.blospot.com so add that to your favorites now. For now< i must log off, before my location is revealed. Thank you all for your support and... Thanks to the Wolfson Staff for the tremendous care and support they have provided for my entire family.
Sincerly,
Jeremy Tramell

Just a sidenote, this TV that I used to jack into the "system" isnt the right format, so I am unable to check my spelling or reread what i have wrote. I will keep my fingers crossed, as long as you overlook the minor errors.

2 comments:

clumsy-of-me said...

Lost is a state of mind Test -Pilot. You know better than anyone that hidden deep in the pain of adversity there are answers. Maybe not big glowing neon signs but little tiny packages that will escape your line of sight if you are not looking. You and your loved ones are in my heart and prayers. Take care buddy and don't forget that you have people that care and are here for you...

clumsy-of-me said...

Miss you test-pilot. Hope all is well. You and your loved ones continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.