Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Day Three


Day three... aye, yes. What a wonderful day it proved to be. With explorations to castles, walking alone with only my mind, my camera, and the history of an entire civilization guiding my way. Ok, maybe it wasn't that dramatic, but it sure felt like it. I chose this picture for no particular reason except that I felt it expressed more without words than I could have with words. Just a reminder, if your more of a picture person, you can follow along with the Scotland Trip WebAlbum. If you tuned in for the comics... they have been put on hold during the trip. I know, a blog and webalbum, plus a job and the business of touring the country side shouldn't keep me from drawing comics... But hey... A WebComic About Screenprinting Photography Random Literature & the Recreation Industry, remember? Cheers!
-Jeremy Posted by Picasa

No comments: