Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day Two

Day two, my first day @ the EuroCentral complex, interesting story... The sun rises early and sets late (refer to time on tower @ church). I did not know this when I woke @ 5:30 with the sun fully up. I assumed that my watch was not set correctly because the sun was two bright for it to be 5:30. Remember, the closer the country is to the north pole, the earlier it's gonna rise, the later its going to go to bed. Work was well, the center is absolutely beautiful. I was joined for dinner by a Frenchmen and a Dutchmen. Needless to say, my american wasn't quite ready for a WWII dinner. Especially after we began discussing politics. Politely I agreed, more to end the conversation that stand up for what I believe. Besides, it's not like our current government is giving me much of a leg to stand on. -Jeremy Posted by Picasa

No comments: